So firstly lets explain more, how plants can have these magic effects!
- Nowadays, our homes are more exposed to different sources of Chemical Pollution (Dye, dust, plastics, cleaning products, flooring…). This pollution affects our concentration, our sleep and our health. But due to these plants the ambient air will be purified and moistened and gives a sensation of freshness and relaxation.
- Computers, laptops, phones, tablets and relay antennas, the Electromagnetic Pollution has become among the most dangerous to human health. Fortunately for us, there are depolluting plants that can absorb electromagnetic waves and save us from their harmful effects.
- The effect of Greenery is real and proved by science. By having plants you can create a structured atmosphere that raise your moral, speeds up the recovery from illnesses, eases fatigue, stress and anxiety and brings a sense of balance and inner well-being.
- Noise reduction is another benefit of plants. They act as natural sound reducers by deflection, absorption, or refraction of the sound waves. No Noise means peaceful and relaxing home.
- Plant care = self care, What is more beautiful than taking care of a living being which in return gives us colors and beauty, comfort and inner satisfaction.
1. LUCKY BAMBOO ( Dracaena sanderiana )
2. MONEY TREE ( Pachira aquatica )
Pachira aquatica is a plant commonly used in Feng-Shui and also believed to bring happiness, longevity and wealth. Putting Money tree near me at home or work allows me to contemplate the beauty of its braided stem and green leaves while pulling positive energy. To avoid money tree dying, it is recommended to water it regularly and put it in medium sunlight or in partially shaded places.
3. PEACE LILIES ( Spathiphyllum )
Spathiphyllum is an adaptable and low-maintenance houseplant known to produce positive waves and create a peaceful atmosphere. Peace lily benefits are numerous, especially those linked to indoor air purification and reduction of harmful gases. It produces white wonderful flowers but Peace lily brown flowers can appear in case improper watering, direct sunlight and over-fertilization.
Orchid is also a widely used feng-shui plant, it is the symbol of fertility and virility, abundance and also spiritual perfection. Their beautiful flowers represent love and can bring good luck and fortune in love. The best location for this flower is in a bedroom because it produces oxygen all the night.
5. JADE PLANT ( Crassula ovata )
Crassula ovata representing the wood element is literally the plant of wealth. It is sometimes called the money plant or dollar plant and it is known to attract prosperity and success and clean up indoor air. Jade plant pruning, natural lighting and well drained-soil make it more productive.
Palms are ideal to create a room divider due to their sheer size. They elicit feelings of peace and relaxation and they are also excellent in purifying the ambient air and removing xylene and formaldehyde. Palms trees need warm temperatures, average humidity, and moderate light.
7. SHAMROCK PLANT ( Oxalis regnellii )
Oxalis regnellii: This lucky plant has three leaves, which represent, faith, hope, and love but the fourth leaf is considered to be lucky. It grows best in full sun and slightly moist soil and can be poisonous if consumed in large quantities so keep it away from pets and children.
8. SNAKE PLANT ( Sansevieria )
Sansevieria is one of the best houseplants you can grow just about anywhere. It is much recommended to improve the air quality by absorbing poisonous gases, removing toxins and converting CO2 into oxygen at night. It also exudes strong protective energy and shields from negative waves.
9. RUBBER PLANT ( Ficus elastica )
Ficus elastica: This plant grows indoors and outdoors and is known for its air purifying properties. It can grow anywhere and comes in different varieties and colors that compliment any home decor theme.
10. ENGLISH IVY ( Hedera-helix )
Hedera-helix: English ivy is the most effective natural air purifier that can remove common air pollutants such as formaldyhyde, benzene and xylene. This attractive climber can be grown anywhere and stays green all the year.